Diary of a Prosecutor is based on the novel of the same name by prosecutor Kim Woong (김웅) which was published on 2018-Jan-19 by Bookie. It’s tell the stories of overworked prosecutors’s daily lives in Seoul.
- Drama: Diary of a Prosecutor (English title) / Inside Stories of Prosecutors (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Geomsanaejeon
- Hangul: 검사내전
- Director: Lee Tae-Gon
- Writer: Kim Woong (novel), Lee Hyun, Lee Tae-Gon
- Network: JTBC
- Episodes: 16
- Release Date: December 16, 2019 —
- Runtime: Mon & Tue 21:30
“Inside Stories of Prosecutors” depicts the everyday lives of prosecutors who work like salarymen.
Lee Sun-Woong (Lee Sun-Kyun) works as a prosecutor in the district office in Jinyoung. He seems relaxed and doesn’t appear to have a desire to succeed.
Cha Myung-Joo (Jung Ryeo-Won) is an elite prosecutor on the fast track in the Central District Prosecutor’s Office in Seoul. One day, she is suddenly transferred to the district public prosecutor’s office in Jinyoung.
- “Diary of a Prosecutor” takes over the JTBC Mon & Tue 21:30 time slot previously occupied by “Chief of Staff 2.”